Monday 12 September 2011

New Oil Painting Show

I have cleaned the lenses and bought a new tape for my video camera as this Friday I shall be making a new 30 minute how-to video! I shall be doing a painting in each 30 minute show explaining the wet-on-wet technique made popular by Bill Alexander and Bob Ross.

I will be showing new paintings and hopefully projecting how easy it is to do a painting using this fantastic simple technique. Known as the lazy mans way of painting...  with a bit of practice and a few colours and brushes you can create beautiful paintings in a matter of minutes.

I hope to keep alive this fantastic technique and hopefully allow people to learn to paint in there own front room... well at least where ever there computer screen is situated.

Also I will be open to suggestions on what you want to see painted and hopefully I can show how.

I have been teaching this technique on the road and have been asked many time to make DVDs or post full lessons on YouTube.

YouTube is where you will find the How-To show under the channel name j123wb. I will hopefully be posting the first episode on the 17th September.

Check it out should be good (I hope)

by: Jason Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment